|P&O's Pacific Pearl|
- The Circus performances with acrobats, trapeze artists and jugglers putting on a great show in the atrium and outside on the top deck. Jane was interested to find out that there is a circus training school in Brazil and most of the performers were Brazilian and Columbian.
- The Captain's talk about the ship where she learnt about how the Pacific Pearl operates and the parts of the ship the passengers don't see.
- A cooking demonstration that was fun to watch as the chef and staff had a bit of a comedy routine going as well as making tandoori prawns, grilled steak and creme brulee.
- The night time entertainment. Jane was especially impressed with the 'Please Don't Stop the Music' show, featuring music from the 1980s and 1990s, with the singers and dancers having nine costume changes in the hour long production.
- The Galley Tour, a behind-the-scenes look at the food preparation areas.
Apart from a rough first day out from Sydney they had lovely weather and Jane, Derek and Gemma really enjoyed going ashore at Mystery Island and the Isle of Pines to swim and snorkel.
|On the galley tour of Pacific Pearl|
Thanks to Jane for sharing her thoughts and photos.
So, would she like to go on another cruise? Yes, yes, yes!