Thursday 3 November 2011

Spoilt for Choice - Princess Cruise Ships 'Down Under'

The Princess cruise line's logo
The 2012 and 2013 Southern Hemisphere cruise schedules are out now and here 'Down Under' we are spoilt for choice!
   Itineraries for Princess cruises include 14-day round New Zealand and across to Australia cruises; a circumnavigation of Australia; a Northern Australian Explorer from Sydney to Perth; even a special 11-day cruise to see the Solar Eclipse on November 14, 2012. There are also several cruises to some Pacific Islands to add in.
  Princess will have four ships sailing in the region - 'Diamond Princess', 'Sun Princess', 'Dawn Princess' and 'Sea Princess'. Their home ports are Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
   If you live in New Zealand, these cruises are an opportunity to 'escape' in luxury without the hassle and discomfort of long-distance flights. At the most, you'd fly for only three hours to get to an Australian port.
  We've been on 'Sapphire Princess', the sister ship to 'Diamond Princess', before and loved it. Now I've booked us a cruise on 'Sea Princess' to go on a South Pacific itinerary next February. Roll on 2012, I say!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I have been doing research online on princess cruises for me and my wife to take a vacation and I came across your blog. I have always wanted to visit Australia!

    ReplyDelete